About this product
Natures Aid OptiGUT-C is a combination of good bacteria and selected nutrients which has been carefully formulated by our expert nutritionists. This product combines scientifically researched bacteria with a prebiotic fibre, magnesium, prune and calcium, to support digestion.
OptiGUT-C can be used by adults and children from the age of two, to provide prune, fibre, good bacteria and calcium for digestion support.
OptiGUT-C utilises a unique blend of three bacteria: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacteria animalis subspecies lactis. This specific blend has been used in human clinical trials and shown to have a synergistic action. The beneficial bacteria used by Natures Aid have been shown to be bile and gastric acid resistant and have proven colonisation of the microbiome after oral supplementation.
The supportive nutrients in OptiGUT-C are:
· Calcium – Which supports the normal function of digestive enzymes, to support healthy digestion
· Magnesium – Has been included to support normal muscle function, including the bowel muscle
· Inulin – Forms the base into which the other ingredients are mixed. Inulin is a source of fibre extracted from raw fruits and vegetables. It is pleasant and easy to use. Inulin is also said to act as a prebiotic – a food source for your good bacteria.
- Each teaspoon provides 15 billion good bacteria and 3g of prebiotic fibre.
- Children aged 2-10 can start on half a teaspoon, increasing up to one teaspoon 1-2 times per day, as required.
- Adults can start on 1 teaspoon and increase up to 2-3 teaspoons per day as required.
*Calcium supports normal function of digestive enzymes.
Categories: Probiotics, Digestive Health, Vegan , Probiotics and New Products
Status: Free flowing white powder
Form & Pack Size: 120g
Dosage Instructions: Adults & Children over 2 years: 1 teaspoon (4g) per day for 3 days, increasing to 2-3 teaspoons (8-12g) as required.
Maintenance dose: 1 teaspoon (4g) per day. For best results use daily.
Age Restriction: Age 2 and over
Packaging: White Pet Bottle in Cardboard Carton
Magnesium supports normal functioning of the muscles. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness & fatigue Magnesium contributes to normal electrolyte balance. Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
Nutrition Info Per Teaspoon (4g): Nutritional Information Amount NRV Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 16.7mg * Lactobacillus Plantarum 10mg * Bifidobacteria Animalis SubSp. Lactis 16.7mg * Providing a total bacteria – 15 billion Inulin 3434mg * Magnesium 100mg 27 Calcium 120mg 15 Prune Extract 5:1 equiv. to prune 25mg 125mg
Additional ingredients: Maltodextrin Allergy information Vegetarian & Vegan, No GM material, No Artificial colours or flavours.
FREE FROM: Lactose, Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Nuts, Salt, Soya, Starch & Sugar.