The latest addition to our award-winning vitamin D oral spray range is a maximum strength 4000 IU vitamin D3 oral spray, designed to elevate and maintain vitamin D levels in the body..
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
Product size: 15ml / 100 sprays
Flavour Natural peppermint
Usage length: 3-month supply
Strength per single spray: 4000IU / 100μg
Active ingredient: Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Absorption tested by: Cardiff University
Importance of vitamin D
Vitamin D aids calcium absorption, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and contributes to normal muscle function. Who needs it Due to our changing diets and ever-increasing internal lifestyles, everyone should look to ensure they maintain healthy vitamin D levels throughout the year.
However, the Department of Health outlines the following groups as “at-risk” and should strongly consider supplementation:
• All pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Infants and young children under 5 years of age
• Older people aged 65 years and over
• People who have low or no exposure to the sun
• People who have darker skin
• How to use
• Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
• Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
• Replace the cap after use.
• 1 spray delivers 4000IU of vitamin D.
• Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
• Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
• Once opened, use within 6 months.
• Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach and sight of children.
• Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
• Children aged 13 years and above
• Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
• People following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Not suitable for
• Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool – lanolin) – Try our Vegan Health Spray
• Children aged 12 years and below – Try DLux 1000, DLux Infant or DLux Junior.
• Water, diluent (xylitol), medium chain triglycerides, emulsifier (acacia gum and sunflower lecithin), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring (natural peppermint oil), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Nutritional Information Each daily dose (1 spray) contains EC NRV Vitamin D3 4000IU / 100μg 2000% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
• Sugar free
• Gluten Free
• No artificial colours
• No artifical flavours
• No additives
• No fillers
• No GMO
• No Alcohol
Eco-friendly packaging The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources. The bottle is made from 70% Ocean Waste Plastic and 30% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic (PCR) Palm-oil derivative free This product has been certified palm oil and palm oil derivative free by The International Palm Oil Free Certification Trademark (POFCAP).
The BetterYou Source The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This has been sourced from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians (approved by the vegetarian society) it may not be suitable for those wishing to follow a strict vegan diet.
BetterYou takes pride in its unique approach to absorption, delivery and stability testing and proudly use natural ingredients wherever possible.
Proudly British made.
Never tested on animals.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility.